- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in the telecommunications, media, and technology sector in emerging markets
- Experience in partner-facing and partner management
- Ability to write and speak in English fluently
- Experience working on or leading significant cloud strategies
- Experience executing complex strategic and operational initiatives
- Ability to manage ambiguity, solve complex problems and scale effectively across a large and highly distributed organization
- Strategic thinking, with the ability to look at the bigger picture from a partner perspective
- Solid project management skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills, combined with impeccable business acumen
About the job
In this role, you will provide dedicated support to our global Priority Partners. You will incubate transformative/innovative big ideas and rally cross-functional teams towards new opportunities, accelerate agreements, and drive strategic initiatives (e.g., industry strategy alignment, cross-functional joint business plans, key industry initiatives/programs). You will enable teams via cross-functional industry narratives, best practice sharing communities, and newsletters while engaging with ecosystems to bring the best of Google to solve industry challenges.
The Global Partnerships organization is responsible for exploring new opportunities with Google’s partners. Google’s Global Partnerships team works with a wide range of partners to bring the best of Google to power their business. The Global Partnerships team supports Google’s own Product teams with essential partnerships to help Google’s user experiences in advertising, Search, Assistant, Maps, Travel, Shopping, Payments and more. Teams create product-enabling partnerships, go-to-market strategies and incubate business growth for a variety of products.
- Lead regional partners engagements to create broader impact and support Google’s growth in the region.
- Develop relationships with key regional telecommunications operator executives and align Google against the partners’ most pressing strategic objectives.
- Identify new strategic partnerships that present significant opportunities for Google and the telecoms industry in the region.
- Adapt and execute our telecoms partnership strategies, collaborating across different Google teams to ensure a partner-centric elevation of opportunities.
- Collaborate with product leaders to build products and services that accelerate Google’s and our partners objectives in the region.
To apply for this job please visit www.google.com.