Are you an experienced, ambitious Finance & Accounting professional who is eager to deepen your international experience? Can you picture yourself working remotely alongside some of the smartest professionals in the world? If so, join our F&A team, which handles month-end activities and financial reporting for a software company that owns more than 100 entities and is rapidly growing its portfolio.
F&A is a pivotal partner to the business, not a second-tier offshore accounting team focused on low-value, manual processes. We have automated the non-essential tasks away so that you can focus on what’s interesting and important!
You will love this job if:
- You have extremely high standards for your work and get frustrated when others at your current job don’t share them
- You want to directly work on financial reports for a complex multinational business – and make the complex seem simple
- You get excited about working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
And you will hate this job if:
- You want a relaxed, routine job that allows you to bank on previous accomplishments
- You don’t like being directly challenged or receiving and acting upon negative feedback
What you will be doing
Provided with full responsibility as the Accounting lead for a group of our businesses, you will maintain first-class financial reporting at all times. You will work directly in our ERP Oracle NetSuite. You will interact with other finance departments, external auditors, and other partners, and ensure actions are taken to keep the accounts fully up to date.
What you will NOT be doing
You will not be:
- Managing a team of more junior accountants
- Randomly deciding what tasks to perform on any given day
- Getting stuck on undefined long-term projects
- Spending all day doing data entry
- Prepare accurate financial-statement and month-end-close reports
- Reconcile accounts, resolving discrepancies and collaborating across various Finance and non-Finance functions optimally
- Analyze journals, produce data analysis and reports and assist with variance analysis
- Assemble the annual audit information for external auditors
- As a partner in the accounting process, recommend how to improve efficiency using automation
- An accounting or finance professional certification (e.g., CPA, CFA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- 3+ years of experience in Finance & Accounting using US GAAP/IFRS
- 3+ years of post-certification experience
- Experience in at least five of the following functions: AR, AP, Tax, Fixed Assets, Treasury, Loans, Payroll, Income, Expenses
- Experience working in a large international organization, with at least US$50m revenue
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Ability to work with tight deadlines in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
Nice to have
- ERP Software experience, Oracle NetSuite or similar
To apply for this job please visit www.crossover.com.